GIE Media, a leading B2Bmedia company serving 18 different industries through print and digital magazines, websites, e-newsletters, apps, conferences, reference books, and other media platforms, is proud to announce that nine of its publications have been recognized by the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE).
The Annual Azbee Awards of Excellence recognize the reporting, editing, and designing of business-to-business, trade, association and professional publications. This year, GIE Media’s publications brought home 12 national awards and 32 regional awards. Of the national awards, nine were design and three were editorial. Of the regional awards, 19 were design and 13 were editorial.
"GIE Media continues to be committed to the highest editorial and graphics standards,” says President and CEO Chris Foster. “Being recognized in categories with our peers – both regionally and nationally – is a well-deserved testament to our talented and dedicated employees.”
- Cannabis Business Times magazine: five national and eight regional awards
- Cannabis Dispensary magazine: two regional awards
- Garden Center magazine: two national and two regional awards
- Golf Course Industry magazine: one regional awards
- Greenhouse Management magazine: one regional awards
- Hemp Grower: one national and four regional awards
- Lawn & Landscape magazine: two national and two regional awards
- Nursery Management magazine: one national and six regional awards
- Produce Grower magazine: one regional awards
- Recycling Today magazine: three regional awards
- Today’s Medical Developments magazine: one national and two regional awards